Hydrating Clay Masque
This creamy Clay Masque assists in removing excess oil on the surface of the skin, leaving it smoother and looking more radiant. Containing Vitamin E, this will act as an antioxidant for the skin leaving it rehydrated.
The clay masque can be used as a micro-exfoliant, a hydrating masque or as an overnight masque.
- Apply over the pre cleansing oil and massage into the skin with your fingertips before rinsing with warm water.
- Remove any traces with environ cleanser.
- After pre cleansing and cleansing of the skin, apply evenly over the face and leave on for 10-15 minutes.
- To remove the masque, dampen your fingertips and massage into the skin. Then remove all traces with a damp cloth.
- Finish by cleansing and toning the skin with your specific environ products.
- Carry out your nightly routine ie pre cleanse and cleanse of the skin.
- Apply evenly to the skin and leave on overnight.
- Remove the following morning with your cleanser, followed by tone and moisturise.